Freelance Site Operations technician
A Site Operations Technician is a professional who is in charge of flexible operating of the power station. They are responsible for maintaining compliance with statutory health, safety, and environmental provisions. The technician will work in collaboration with the other teams to improve the site systems and contribute to areas of site maintenance.
They play a prominent role in the management of the plant operation, and they ensure that the organizations follow the standard procedure and must take steps to ensure compliance. The technician should take care of the appropriate controls, risk assessments, and approvals. They must pay attention to high and medium risk activities to avoid any problems. Apart from these, the other tasks they perform are:
- Regulate and monitor the implementation of the SCP assets with the operating infrastructure.
- Be active to identify, and resolve issues regarding safety and reliability.
- Ensure safe operation of the power station to avoid any undue problems.
- Conduct regular inspections to make sure the safe and reliable operation of the SCP assets.
- Follow plant procedures to deal with the equipment upsets, shutdowns, and restarts.
- Work in coordination with internal teams and third parties to make working safe and feasible.
- Organize site surveys, gas testing, and other preparations by following the permit conditions.
Read More : Freelance Site Operations technician